As the days become sunnier and warmer, it is time to ready your house for summertime. With extra hours spent inside with air conditioning on and outdoor socializing, your appliances will be stretched to their limits. Preparing them earlier helps guarantee that they keep functioning optimally throughout all of the season's activities. Taking this step now will save you a great deal of trouble later!
From cleaning your air conditioner filters to inspecting your washing machine hoses, there are several steps you can take to maintain your appliances and prevent breakdowns. Summer barbeques and parties mean more dishes to clean, and outdoor activities mean more laundry, so ensuring your appliances are up to the task is crucial. Following these maintenance tips can save money on energy bills and avoid costly repairs.
So, before you start planning your activities, take some time to get your appliances ready for the season. Whether you are a homeowner or renter, these simple steps guarantee that all your appliances will be up and running without any problems when temperatures start rising.
Don't wait until it's too late - take action today to prepare for summer!
- Check refrigerator coils: Dust and debris also accumulate on the coils behind or underneath your refrigerator, which can make it work harder to cool your food. Use a vacuum or coil cleaning brush to remove debris and keep your refrigerator running smoothly.
- Maintain your dishwasher: Summer often means more dishes to clean, so make sure your dishwasher is ready for the task. Clean the filter and run a cycle with vinegar to remove buildup and keep your dishwasher running efficiently.
- Inspect your oven and range: If you're planning on doing a lot of cooking this summer, make sure your oven and range are in good working order. Check the oven door gasket for any cracks or damage, and ensure the burners are clean and debris-free.
- Check washing machine hoses: Summer means more outdoor activities and trips to the beach, which means more laundry. Check your washing machine hoses for any signs of wear and tear, such as cracks or bulges. Replace damaged hoses to prevent leaks.
- Clean or replace air conditioner filters: Over time, dust and debris can clog air conditioner filters, making them less effective at cooling your home. Clean or replace your filters before the summer season begins to ensure your air conditioner is working efficiently.
- Clean dryer vents: Lint buildup in dryer vents can be a fire hazard, so keeping them clean is important. Make sure to clean the lint trap after each use and check the vent hose for any blockages. Consider hiring a professional to clean your dryer vent to ensure it's safe and efficient.
Get the Best Appliance Repair and Maintenance Services today!
Before planning your barbeques and beach trips, ensure your appliances are ready too! Don't let a broken air conditioner, refrigerator, or washing machine ruin your summer fun. Call Home Alliance to schedule your appliance repair and maintenance services.
Our team of experts specializes in providing preventive maintenance services to keep it running all year round smoothly. With our help, you can save money on energy bills, prevent costly repairs, and have peace of mind knowing that your appliances are in good working order.
At Home Alliance, we understand that your time and money are valuable. That's why we offer affordable and convenient preventive maintenance services that fit your schedule and budget. Don't wait until it's too late to take care of your appliances. Contact Home Alliance today to learn more about our services and membership program, and let us help you prepare for the summer season!