How do you reset a GE washer?
1. Turn off the washer: Make sure the washer is turned off by pressing the "Power" or "Start/Stop" button. The display should be blank or show no active cycles.
2. Unplug the washer: For safety purposes, unplug the washer from the power outlet. This will ensure that there is no electrical power flowing to the appliance during the reset process.
3. Wait for a few minutes: Allow the washer to sit unplugged for a few minutes. This will give enough time for the internal components to fully discharge and reset.
4. Plug in the washer: After waiting for a few minutes, plug the washer back into the power outlet.
5. Select a reset option: Depending on the specific model of your GE washer, there may be a dedicated reset button or a combination of buttons that you need to press to initiate the reset process. Refer to the washer's user manual for specific instructions on the reset procedure for your particular model. Alternatively, you can try pressing and holding the "Start" or "Cancel" button for a few seconds to see if that triggers a reset.
6. Power on the washer: Press the "Power" or "Start/Stop" button to turn on the washer. The control panel should light up, indicating that the washer is powered on and ready for use.
7. Select a cycle: Choose a desired cycle and any additional settings for your laundry load. Make sure to follow the instructions in the user manual regarding load capacity, detergent usage, and any specific guidelines for your washer model.
If you are uncertain about the reset procedure or encounter any difficulties, it is always recommended to refer to the user manual provided by GE for your specific washer model. The manual will provide detailed instructions on how to reset the washer properly and may also include troubleshooting tips for common issues. If needed, you can also contact GE's customer support for assistance.
Can you turn off the ice maker in a KitchenAid refrigerator?
I have a KitchenAid stove and came up with a signal on it; error code. The error code is f2e1. I like to have a service now. I have a feeling that this is a simple thing, and there is a key stuck somewhere. I'm sure once he sees the code, he'll know what's up.
George came to my house so we could go on Thursday. he is ordering a part for my Viking oven. So I was wondering if you had any status of it?
How to replace a Frigidaire Horizon 2000 top load washer inlet valve?
I was just wondering if you do microwave repairs.
How to replace door seal on KitchenAid KFRF 19M refrigerator?
In a Kenmore CJUBL2 31125 upright bagless vacuum, how often should you empty it?
How to fix Amana dishwasher ADB1400AWW1 that stops working after 10 minutes?
When can I expect someone to come out to repair my appliance?
How to fix agitator on Amana washer?
Effective Ways To Remove Mold From Shower Caulking
The mold that develops in the caulking of your shower isn't just unpleasant to look at, and it can also be harmful to your health. Exposure to mold spores throu...
How to Install Water Line to Fridge? Tips for Refrigerator Water Line Installation
How To Install A Refrigerator Water Line? Are you tired of constantly refilling water pitchers and waiting for ice trays to freeze? Upgrade your kitchen and br...
Frigidaire Stove Dead Display Troubleshooting Tips
If your Frigidaire stove's display has gone dead, don't worry - you can easily fix it. This blog post will discuss what you need to do to restore your Frigidair...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible