How to fix the belt on my Frigidaire Crown Heavy Duty washing machine?
- Unplug the washing machine and ensure it is disconnected from the power sources
- Locate the access panel at the back of the washing machine that covers the belt and motor area.
- Remove the access panel and inspect the belt for any signs of wear, damage, or looseness. If the belt is broken or worn out, it must be replaced.
- Loosen the tension on the belt by adjusting the motor mounting bolts or pulley tensioner. This will allow you to remove the old belt and install the new one.
- Install the new belt by looping it around the motor pulley and the drum pulley, ensuring it is properly aligned. Tighten the tension on the belt by adjusting the motor mounting bolts or pulley tensioner.
How to replace Miele 251i power switch?
How do I clean the air filters in my Bryant Preferred series air conditioner?
Are LED lights better than incandescent lights?
Is it okay to use the Lennox 16ACX Air Conditioner throughout the year?
How to fix the motor of Amana 6.5 cu. ft. electric dryer in white?
thermador double oven control board
Is the KitchenAid pouring shield worth it?
How Often Should I Change My Air Filters?
Can I troubleshoot common issues with my American Standard Platinum 20 Air Conditioner, like lack of cooling or unusual noises, before calling for service?
Does the prg486nlh thermador have an infared broiler
Your Ultimate Guide to Easy Troubleshooting for Common AC Problems
Embrace a worry-free summer indoors with our comprehensive guide. Your Ultimate Guide to Easy Troubleshooting equips you with essential knowledge to ensure your...
Maintenance Tips For Your EV Charger To Keep It Last Longer
In recent years, electric vehicles (EVs) have become increasingly prevalent as a more sustainable way to get around. As EV owners multiply, so does their need f...
How Do You Fix An Uneven Airflow In Your House In 11 Easy Ways?
Few things are more crucial than appropriate airflow regarding energy efficiency and the AC system. However, uneven airflow is inconvenient and can even increas...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible