how to replace spark module.on viking vgsu161
1. Turn off the gas supply and unplug the cooktop from the power source to ensure safety.
2. Remove the grates, burner caps, and burner heads from the cooktop to access the spark module.
3. Locate the spark module, usually underneath the cooktop surface near the burner valves.
4. Disconnect the wires from the old spark module carefully. Take note of their positions to reconnect them correctly later.
5. Unscrew and remove the old spark module from its mounting bracket.
6. Install the new spark module onto the mounting bracket and secure it with screws.
7. Reconnect the wires to the new spark module, ensuring they match the original positions.
8. Reassemble the cooktop components and restore the gas and power supply.
Always exercise caution when working with gas appliances, and consider seeking professional assistance if you're unsure about the process.
Do You Work on Holidays?
Why do I have suds left over in my washer after I am done washing a load of clothes? Do I need my washer repaired?
DO I HAVE AN ELECTRICAL ISSUE IF MY SMOKE DETECTOR IS CHIRPING?
How do I know if I need a new heater or air conditioner?
I'm calling from the office for electricians. Can Mina come for 2 jobs tomorrow? The first job is between 10 AM and 1 PM in San Pedro near Terminal Island. The customer wants to change 25 outlets in the entire house. The second job is between 12 and 3 PM in Rancho Palos Verdes. The customer has ceiling lights in the garage that needs a ladder to turn them off and adjust the bulb to turn them on, which means the light and switch are not working.
This is Anna calling back. I have here the schedule. We are available today from 12 to 3 PM. Will that be okay? We will be sending our technician today for a free estimate. He will troubleshoot your unit and give you the best solutions at a reasonable cost for the work.
How does a Cesspool or Septic System work?
Is it worth the reputation and reliability of Sub-Zero appliances for long-term use?
How much do you charge for your services?
Why does water bubble up in my toilet when other fixtures are used?
Top 10 Warning Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair or Replacement
As temperatures rise and summer's heat settles in, your trusty air conditioner becomes a lifeline of comfort. But what if it starts showing signs of distress? I...
Water Heater Maintenance Tips: How To Extend The Life Of Your Unit
Hot water is an essential part of our daily routine, from taking a refreshing shower to washing dishes and doing laundry. We often take the water heater that pr...
20 Signs That Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
Are you breathing in clean, fresh air in your home? You may be surprised to learn that the answer lies within your air ducts. Yes, those seemingly innocuous pas...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible