Ask us anything

I have an appointment for a new unit this Friday between 8am to 10pm. The technician told me that you need roof access in order to install the new unit, and I just contacted my HOA; they requested for a certificate of insurance to prove about general liability. So I'm wondering if you could provide that to me in order for me to complete the new installation. The community manager just let me know that because it requires roof access, it needs to have Water Stone, which is the community name, listed as additional insured on the certificate of insurance. How do I obtain that?

Okay, I got it, and I will pass this to my manager. Our manager will contact you or give you a call.

Connect to virtual expert

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue and resolve simple problems.