viking dishwasher error code e02 how to fix it
1. Check the drain hose: Ensure the drain hose is not kinked or clogged.
2. Clear obstructions: Remove any debris or food particles blocking the drain filter or pump.
3. Check the drain pump: Inspect the drain pump for any damage or obstructions. Turn the impeller manually to check for smooth movement.
4. Reset the dishwasher: Turn off the power, wait a few minutes, then restart the dishwasher to see if the error clears.
5. Professional assistance: If the error persists, contact Viking's customer support or a qualified technician for further diagnosis and repair.
How much does a dryer weigh?
I have a quick question. How much do guys charge to come out? I have one of those electric heaters, and mine is not working.
This is Nathan from AC Heating Repair Company. You have an appointment tomorrow between 2 to 6 PM for our technician to come. Sam said there were 2 problems with your unit. It was low on Freon and had a faulty thermostat. He added Freon, but he didn't replace the thermostat yet since your husband insisted on talking to you before agreeing. It will still be the same price, and he can do the service tomorrow.
Why does an Amana range have a double numbered knob?
Why is my washer shaking all the time?
I was told an hour ago that the technician is on the way, and he's still not here yet. I just want to make sure that someone shows up.
Should my basement heating pipes be insulated?
Kenmore 665.13213K901, how to replace the thermal fuse?
Why does my gas oven glow like it is hot, even when it is not heating? Do I need my oven repaired?
Why do I need to change my air filter regularly?
Choosing the Right Appliances for Your Home
Even if you're working with a design or building professional, choosing the ideal appliances for your new or refurbished kitchen can be difficult with many diff...
Plumbing Checklist For The Holidays 2023
It's nearly time to welcome your visiting relatives and friends who will be in town for the holidays. Although the hustle and bustle of daily life might catch u...
Failed Furnace Control Board: How To Check And Replace It
The HVAC circuit board of your furnace serves as the heating system's brain, instructing the complete model on distributing heated or cooled air throughout your...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible