Ask us anything

What should I do if I have a major leak in my home?

In the event of an emergency, turn off your water.

If the leak is inside your home or you have a burst pipe you should first turn off your water supply at your main shutoff valve. If you do not have a main shutoff valve, or don't know where it is located, you may turn off your water at your meter in an emergency situation. It is advisable to contact a plumber during such emergencies. If any damage has occurred it is also advisable to contact your insurance company. Do not touch any wet electrical fittings - call an electrician.
Connect to virtual expert

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue and resolve simple problems.