What size wire do i need for 125 amp service?

Home Alliance Tech Expert

If you have a 125 Amp breaker, you need a 125 Amp wire. Currently, there is no 90 Amp breaker, so the next best option would be to use a 75 column. Since this is only for single-phase dwellings, #2 AWG copper or 1/0 aluminum wires will do the job.

Connect to virtual expert

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue and resolve simple problems.

Similar Questions
Home Alliance Support