Sometimes, cleaning the bathroom can seem like the most difficult of chores - especially when dealing with soap scum, mold, or problems with the shower or toilet.
Check out some of the best cleaning hacks we found. With these tips and hacks, your bathroom will look like it's been professionally cleaned without breaking the bank or spending hours scrubbing.
- If you wish to get rid of all the grimy buildup on your showerhead, bathroom or kitchen faucet, simply fill a zippered plastic baggie with diluted white vinegar, and twist tie it around the faucet overnight.
- You can deep clean vents, grouts, faucets, and other small fixtures and crevices with a cloth wrapped around a chopstick.
- Apply shaving cream to your bathroom mirror before taking a shower to prevent it from fogging up. You can also use it to keep your shower doors, windshield, and eyeglasses fog-free.
- Unfortunately, shower curtain liners get greasy quickly. So make sure your liners are made from machine-washable materials so you can include them in your regular laundry routine. It's a good idea to keep extra shower curtain liners in your linen closet so you can switch them out while you wash the other one.
- Dish soap is an effective bathtub cleaner as it removes stubborn dirt and residue. The first step to getting your bathtub wet is to spray it with water. Using a sponge or hard-bristled brush, scrub your bathtub with dish soap and then rinse it off. Dish soap leaves your bathtub sparkling clean without the use of abrasive cleaners.