How can I fix a sub-zero refrigerator that is giving off a foul odor?
1. Remove spoiled food: Check for expired or spoiled items and remove them from the refrigerator.
2. Clean the interior: Empty the refrigerator, take out all shelves and drawers, and clean them with a mixture of water and baking soda.
3. Check the drain pan: Ensure the drain pan underneath the refrigerator is clean and free from any buildup.
5. Inspect the door gaskets: Clean the rubber gaskets around the doors and check for any mold or mildew growth. Wipe them with a mixture of water and mild detergent.
6. Air out the fridge: Leave the refrigerator open for a while to let it air out and remove any lingering odors.
If the odor persists, consider using activated charcoal or contacting a professional for further inspection.
What is an automatic standby generator?
I'm just calling to confirm an appointment tomorrow with 2 of your technicians to check our dryers. I want to make sure if they are going to come. A fellow named Barry came out several weeks ago and said that the dryers need to be serviced and that one of them is completely broken. Someone from your company called to send out 2 people tomorrow to pull those dryers out and tell us how much the repair will cost.
Can I speak to Jessica? I just spoke to her about an electrical problem that we have. I just spoke to our tenant to turn on and off the breaker, but it is still flickering. Is there a service charge for someone to check the house?
I have a call from your company. Kevin was supposed to call me so I could register and get a schedule.
What’s the Difference Between a Fuse and a Circuit Breaker?
What If My Appliance Is No Longer Under Warranty?
What is the standard shower pipe size?
How to replace KitchenAid KEBS208 hidden bake element?
How far back does the Miele downdraft have to be placed from the induction cooktop?
Where to find thermador oven model number
15 Common Laundry Mistakes You Should Never Make
Laundry may seem like a mundane chore, but behind those spinning machines lies a world of potential pitfalls. Have you ever wondered why your clothes lose their...
10 Signs It's Time for Wine Cooler Repair: Don't Let Your Wine Spoil!
Picture this: you've been eagerly waiting to savor a glass of that exquisite wine you've been saving for a special occasion. But when you open the bottle, disap...
5 Common Oven Problems And How To Fix Them
Is your oven giving you a headache instead of a hearty meal? Don't fret, and it's not just you. We've got your back with some oven repair hacks that will have y...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible