How do you reset a Duraflame infrared heater?
1. Turn off and unplug the heater: Before attempting any reset procedure, ensure that the heater is turned off and unplugged from the power source. This is an important safety precaution.
2. Allow the heater to cool down: Give the heater enough time to cool down completely. It's essential to work with a cool appliance to avoid any risk of burns or electrical shock.
3. Locate the control panel: Depending on the model of your Duraflame infrared heater, the control panel can be located on the top, front, or side of the unit. Look for buttons or switches labeled with power symbols or reset icons.
4. Reset button/switch: Check if your Duraflame heater has a reset button or switch. The reset button is typically a small, recessed button that requires a thin object like a paperclip or a pen tip to press. The reset switch may be a small toggle switch that needs to be turned off and then back on.
5. Press or toggle the reset button/switch: Using the appropriate tool, press and hold the reset button for about 5-10 seconds or toggle the reset switch to the off position and then back on. This action should reset the heater's internal components and settings.
6. Wait and plug in: After performing the reset, wait for a few seconds before plugging the heater back into the power source. Make sure the power outlet is functioning properly.
7. Set the desired settings: Once the heater is plugged in, set the desired temperature, fan speed, or other settings according to your preferences. Refer to the manufacturer's instructions or user manual for specific guidance on operating your Duraflame infrared heater.
It's important to note that the reset process may vary slightly depending on the specific model of your Duraflame infrared heater. If you're unsure about the reset procedure or encounter any difficulties, refer to the user manual provided by Duraflame or contact their customer support for accurate instructions and guidance.
Where is the optimal position to install the Rheem Classic Series Two-Stage Heat Pump (RP16) for heating and cooling efficiency?
Does Home Alliance provide warranty on installation and repairs?
Should I schedule professional maintenance for my Wolf gas cooktop?
Does the Trane ComfortLink™ II XL1050 thermostat offer geofencing capabilities for energy savings based on my location?
Is it okay for my Coleman ERV Series Energy Recovery Ventilator to operate continuously?
How to replace GE Monogram refrigerator water filter?
How do you make pizza rolls crispy in the microwave?
Reset Kenmore dishwasher Quiet Guard.
Are KitchenAid Appliances Made by Whirlpool?
How to replace WP9758079 oven ignitor Whirlpool oven?
Buying A New House: What You Should Check First?
You are just a few steps away from becoming a homeowner. There are, however, a few things to inspect before signing the papers: Whether your future home is new ...
Choosing The Right Light Bulbs For Energy Efficiency
Are you tired of dull, energy-guzzling light bulbs that drain your wallet and harm the planet? It's time to brighten your world with energy-efficient lighting s...
Things To Know When Buying Microwaves Home Appliances
The kitchen is one of the most important places in the house, and having the right appliances is essential for getting the job done. A good microwave is a must ...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible