How do you reset a Duraflame infrared heater?
1. Turn off and unplug the heater: Before attempting any reset procedure, ensure that the heater is turned off and unplugged from the power source. This is an important safety precaution.
2. Allow the heater to cool down: Give the heater enough time to cool down completely. It's essential to work with a cool appliance to avoid any risk of burns or electrical shock.
3. Locate the control panel: Depending on the model of your Duraflame infrared heater, the control panel can be located on the top, front, or side of the unit. Look for buttons or switches labeled with power symbols or reset icons.
4. Reset button/switch: Check if your Duraflame heater has a reset button or switch. The reset button is typically a small, recessed button that requires a thin object like a paperclip or a pen tip to press. The reset switch may be a small toggle switch that needs to be turned off and then back on.
5. Press or toggle the reset button/switch: Using the appropriate tool, press and hold the reset button for about 5-10 seconds or toggle the reset switch to the off position and then back on. This action should reset the heater's internal components and settings.
6. Wait and plug in: After performing the reset, wait for a few seconds before plugging the heater back into the power source. Make sure the power outlet is functioning properly.
7. Set the desired settings: Once the heater is plugged in, set the desired temperature, fan speed, or other settings according to your preferences. Refer to the manufacturer's instructions or user manual for specific guidance on operating your Duraflame infrared heater.
It's important to note that the reset process may vary slightly depending on the specific model of your Duraflame infrared heater. If you're unsure about the reset procedure or encounter any difficulties, refer to the user manual provided by Duraflame or contact their customer support for accurate instructions and guidance.
How to fix Amana top loader washing machine model LWA90AW rear drum?
What is an automatic standby generator?
I'm just calling to confirm an appointment tomorrow with 2 of your technicians to check our dryers. I want to make sure if they are going to come. A fellow named Barry came out several weeks ago and said that the dryers need to be serviced and that one of them is completely broken. Someone from your company called to send out 2 people tomorrow to pull those dryers out and tell us how much the repair will cost.
Can I speak to Jessica? I just spoke to her about an electrical problem that we have. I just spoke to our tenant to turn on and off the breaker, but it is still flickering. Is there a service charge for someone to check the house?
I have a call from your company. Kevin was supposed to call me so I could register and get a schedule.
What’s the Difference Between a Fuse and a Circuit Breaker?
What If My Appliance Is No Longer Under Warranty?
What is the standard shower pipe size?
How to replace KitchenAid KEBS208 hidden bake element?
How far back does the Miele downdraft have to be placed from the induction cooktop?
9 Reasons Why Microwave Is Sparking Inside No Metal
Why Is My Microwave Sparking Without Metal? "Why is my microwave sparking with no metal?" It's a perplexing question that has left many microwave users scratch...
How to Choose the Right Kitchen Appliances for Your Home?
Your home isn't just a place to have meals; it's also a canvas for you to embark on culinary adventures. But to create masterpieces, you need the right tools – ...
Discover ways to make your home more energy-efficient
There are various practical and innovative ways to reduce energy consumption, lower your carbon footprint, and increase the overall efficiency of your living sp...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible