How do you reset the flashing light on a Frigidaire dishwasher?
1. Press and hold the "Start/Cancel" button on the dishwasher control panel for approximately 3 seconds.
2. Release the button once the lights on the control panel go off or the dishwasher beeps.
3. Wait for a few moments to allow the dishwasher to reset.
4. After the reset, the flashing light should stop, and you can select your desired cycle and start a new wash.
5. If the flashing light persists or you encounter other issues with the dishwasher, it is recommended to consult the dishwasher's user manual or contact Frigidaire customer support for further assistance.
You guys serviced our fridge, and we just found out that it's not working again. It's not cooling. I got a bunch of food from last night, and it is not cold.
How to replace motor in Miele vacuum S7000?
I called a little while ago for a schedule for my mother's place. I have the make and year for the refrigerator. It's a Kenmore fridge that's about 5 years old. I don't think it's under warranty anymore. I'll google the model number if it is still under warranty. It probably needs defrosting, but I'll call you back once something changes.
I just wanted to confirm that I'm still on the docket for a visit between 3 and 6 PM. There was a switch in the technician, so I want to make sure that we're still on.
How to replace the light bulb in Frigidaire side by side refrigerator?
I'm calling to follow up on a part we ordered. And I thought someone come out today or tomorrow to continue the service.
How long is the super wash cycle on a Kenmore Series 400?
What’s the best way to check for toilet leaks?
When an appliance is acting up, it’s a good idea to check the manual to troubleshoot common problems. Some appliance repairs can be done without calling a professional, such as:
How does appliance repair with Home Alliance work?
Unlocking The Mysteries Of GFCI Outlets: How They Work & Why They Trip
This blog post will explore the mysteries of a GFCI outlet, how they work, why they trip, and how to reset them. We will also cover some of their advantages, ho...
20 Ways To Conserve Energy And Save On Your Home Electric Bill
Having an energy-efficient home means wasting less energy when staying indoors or doing chores. Saving energy is not an impossible task, especially in any house...
5 Tips How To Help Your Dishwasher Live Longer
The average dishwasher costs over $200, so it's not a cheap purchase even though it can save you a lot of time and energy. Dishwashers usually last between 8-15...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible