how to replace hinges on viking oven door
1. Open the oven door fully and locate the hinge locks on each hinge. Rotate the locks towards the oven interior to secure the hinges in the open position.
2. With the hinges locked open, lift the oven door off the hinges and place it on a flat, stable surface.
3. Unscrew and remove the old hinges from the oven door.
4. Install the new hinges in the same position as the old ones and secure them with screws.
5. Lift the oven door back onto the hinges and unlock the hinge locks to secure the door in place.
6. Test the door's movement and alignment to ensure proper installation.
Always follow the manufacturer's instructions and safety guidelines when working on oven doors, and if you're unsure about the process, consider seeking professional help.
How do I connect my hive thermostat to the app?
What is a GFCI circuit breaker or outlet?
Amana model ARB2217CW not cold, how to fix?
I'm having a problem with my Kenmore dryer. The door won't completely shut for it to work. I ordered a new latch, but even that doesn't seem to do it, so I'm here for someone to check on it. I'm hoping to get a technician for today or tomorrow. I spent $150 on that dryer, so I hope the cost doesn't exceed that. Do you have customers who experienced such problems, and how much does it cost?
how far does door swing on a subzero ic-30
I have one of my fuses not working. It won't go on and off. It's always on reset mode and doesn't have any service. All the other fuses work, and this one worked last year, but not anymore.
Why use Home Alliance Company?
how to replace air filter 7007067 sub zero
Is it okay to install a Sub-Zero refrigerator in a small kitchen space?
How long does it take to wash a load of laundry?
Healthy Recipes In A Microwave Oven
Microwave ovens are often considered convenience appliances for reheating leftovers or popping popcorn, but they can also be used to create healthy meals in a f...
10 Tips To Avoid Emergency Plumbing Repair
Admit it, we all hate the idea of not having a functional bathroom when we need one. But unfortunately, houses will experience emergency plumbing repairs at som...
Refrigerator Energy Efficiency: Tips To Save Money On Your Energy Bills
Are you tired of feeling like your wallet is getting sucked dry by your electricity bills? Well, maybe it's time to give your refrigerator a second look. Yes, y...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible