How to reset a Frigidaire Gallery series washer and dryer?
1. Ensure that both the washer and dryer are powered on and idle.
2. Press and hold the "Cancel" button and the "Start" button simultaneously for approximately 3 seconds.
3. Release the buttons once the displays show a series of lights or error codes.
4. Wait for a few seconds while the appliances reset to their factory settings. The displays may go blank during this process.
5. After the reset is complete, the washer and dryer should be ready for use. You can set your desired wash and dry cycles and start a new load.
Note: The specific steps to reset a Frigidaire Gallery series washer and dryer may vary depending on the model. Always refer to the user manuals for accurate instructions for your specific appliance models.
I'm calling from the office, and I'm here to give you 2 jobs. I would like to know if you can go tomorrow. The first job is between 10 AM and 1 PM in Long Beach, San Pedro. The customer wants to change 25 outlets in the entire house.
How Can I Tell My Circuit Breaker Is Bad?
How often should I flush and descale the heat exchanger on the Noritz NR98 OD tankless water heater for efficient operation?
how to replace sub zero 650 light switch
does the maytag mmv5208ws-1 have an inside light
Can I add additional power panels for other areas of my facility?
Is it worth upgrading to a Trane XL1050 thermostat with remote control capabilities for added convenience?
I was just talking to you and got disconnected. I'd like an appointment first thing in the morning on Friday.
How heavy is a stove?
How much is it to replace the glass top on a Frigidaire oven from Lowe's?
5 common questions on local service repair
If you’ve experienced home appliance problems, you know that there are endless questions you can ask about the service, repair, and quality of your appliances. ...
How To Find The Best Dryer?
Buying new appliances for your home isn’t always cheap. So, purchasing the best one for your home is a must! And if you plan on purchasing a new dryer, knowing ...
5 Most Common Dryer Problems and Their Solutions
In the realm of household appliances, few things are more inconvenient than a malfunctioning dryer. When your trusty dryer begins to act up, it can throw a wren...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible