refrigerator compressor reset button viking
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the power source or turn off the circuit breaker.
2. Wait for at least 5 minutes to allow any residual power to discharge.
3. Plug the refrigerator back in or turn on the circuit breaker.
4. The compressor should reset, and the refrigerator will go through a startup process.
5. If the compressor still doesn't run or there are ongoing issues, it's advisable to contact Viking customer support or a qualified appliance technician for further assistance and diagnosis.
Is it worth investing in the Viking Sealed Burner Gas Range VGR7482
What is PAC unit in HVAC?
I'm returning a call that I received from David regarding my appointment that was supposed to be today between 12pm to 4pm. I think there was a problem with the scheduling from your end, so I need to move my appointment to tomorrow.
How to fix KitchenAid blender blade?
Will You Install the Thermostat I Bought at Home Depot, Lowe's, or Another Source?
What size Allen wrench is needed to remove a Moen shower handle?
How to replace a water filter on a thermador freezer
Why is my dishwasher leaving spots on my dishes?
I'd like to schedule repair work, and I got a full diagnostic on Saturday. I need to get the repair work done. It is a Sub Zero refrigerator. I had an estimate from you guys, and I want to proceed with the repair work.
What is DP electrical?
Why Dryer Taking Too Long to Dry: 10 Reasons You Have to Know
10 Reasons Why Your Dryer Takes Too Long To Dry Is your dryer taking too long to dry your clothes, leaving you stuck with damp laundry and a frustratingly s...
The 7 Ultimate Guide on How to Save Money on Appliance Repair Services
Appliance malfunctions can throw a wrench in your plans and drain your wallet. But fear not! Unlock the secrets to saving big on appliance repair services with ...
15 Signs It's Time to Call a Professional for Air Conditioner Repair
A malfunctioning dishwasher that refuses to drain can be a frustrating and inconvenient problem. Left unaddressed, it can lead to standing water, unpleasant odo...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible