Ask us anything

What is the skirting board on the ceiling called?

A profiled molding is necessary to cover the gap between a wall and ceiling, protecting it from cracks. And this can be done using either a plain or decorative cornice. The word 'coving' specifically refers to using a plain cornice for this purpose.
Connect to virtual expert

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue and resolve simple problems.