Ask us anything

If a circuit breaker trips, is this dangerous?

If a circuit breaker trips, it can indicate an electrical issue that needs to be addressed. While it's not necessarily dangerous in and of itself, a tripped circuit breaker can be a sign of an overloaded circuit, short circuit, or ground fault, which can be potentially hazardous. Overloaded circuits can cause overheating and increase the risk of electrical fires, while short circuits and ground faults can cause electrical shock or electrocution. It's important to address the issue promptly by identifying and correcting the underlying problem or seeking the assistance of a licensed electrician.
Connect to virtual expert

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue and resolve simple problems.