Ask us anything

What should I do if I receive an electrical shock in my home?

If you receive an electrical shock in your home, you first should turn off the power source to the affected area if possible. If you can't turn off the power, move away from the source of the shock, as prolonged exposure to electrical current can be dangerous. Call emergency services right away, especially if the shock is severe. Do not touch any electrical equipment or wires until a professional has assessed the situation and deemed it safe to do so. It's also a good idea to have a professional electrician inspect your home's electrical system to identify and address any potential hazards.

Connect to virtual expert

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue and resolve simple problems.