How do you reset a Frigidaire portable ice maker?
1. Locate the control panel on the front of the ice maker.
2. Look for a "Reset" button or a small hole labeled "Reset" near the control panel.
3. If there is a "Reset" button, press and hold it for 3-5 seconds until you see the lights on the control panel flash or hear a beep.
4. If there is a small hole labeled "Reset," use a small pin or paperclip to press and hold the reset button inside the hole for 3-5 seconds.
5. Release the button or remove the pin/paperclip.
6. The ice maker should reset, and you may hear it start the ice-making process again.
What is meter rule?
where is button turn off my Sub-Zero 550 ice maker
How to replace bosh thermal fuse on a thermador ct227
Why does my Amana washer have a cool down mode?
Is it normal for my refrigerator to run constantly?
How Much Do You Charge to Come Out to Do a Service Call?
How to clean the dryer?
I just scheduled a visit to my home for tomorrow from 3pm to 6pm, and I was just called for a meeting outside. So can we move the meeting to Wednesday anytime?
How important is furnace maintenance?
Whats happens if the generator gets overloaded?
Water Heater Maintenance Tips: How To Extend The Life Of Your Unit
Hot water is an essential part of our daily routine, from taking a refreshing shower to washing dishes and doing laundry. We often take the water heater that pr...
20 Signs That Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
Are you breathing in clean, fresh air in your home? You may be surprised to learn that the answer lies within your air ducts. Yes, those seemingly innocuous pas...
Can You Reuse An Existing Circuit For New Outlets?
When wiring your property, one question often arises: whether you can reuse an existing circuit for new outlets. This blog post will show how you connect new fi...
Couldn't find the right question?
You can send your question to our support team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible